Come along with author Mitchel Whitington and explore the history and mysteries of the fascinating city of Hot Springs. Inside you will find many of the city's most intriguing tales...
...you'll read these stories and many, many more here in the pages of Hot Springs: The History and Mystery of the City of Healing Waters!
- The history of the Indians who met in the valley to enjoy the hot springs, declaring a peace among everyone who entered, no matter how they fought once they left.
- Legends of the gangsters and crime bosses who proudly walked the streets of Hot Springs: Owney Madden, George "Bugs" Moran, Bonnie and Clyde, Meyer "The Accountant" Lansky, and Al Capone himself.
- The secrets of the underground tunnels - which do exist - but were not used as all the wild tales insist.
- The Hot Springs Gunfight of 1899... the participants may shock you.
- A night at the famous Vapors Club and the headliners that performed there.
- The Great Airship Mystery of 1897 - a UFO mystery from over a hundred years ago.
The book is 228 pages, and contains over 100 photographs. The price is $17.95, with free shipping. Just click the button below to order using PayPal, one of the most secure methods on the internet: